|Affiliation|| Student Council's Elite Four|
|Occupation|| Student Council|
Non-Athletic Committee Chair
Nudist Beach operative
|Rank|| 3-Star (former)|
|Uniform|| Three-star Goku Uniform Symphony Regalia Grave/Presto/Da Capo (former)|
Anti-Kyōto Combat-spec Goku Uniform (temporarily, former)
Three-star Goku Uniform Symphony Regalia Mk.II (former)
Nudist Beach guerrilla uniform
|Weapon|| Concussive musical blasts (lost) |
Various musical-themed ballistic weapons (lost)
Wakizashi "Bakuzan-Gako" (former, returned to Satsuki Kiryūin)
Handheld missle/rocket launchers
|Allies|| Satsuki Kiryūin |
|Enemies|| Ragyō Kiryūin |
- “Prepare to be pummeled cheerfully, jauntily, and utterly one-sidedly!”
Nonon Jakuzure (蛇崩 乃音 Jakuzure Nonon ) is a main character in Kill la Kill and one of the Student Council's Elite Four. She regulates the school's non-athletic groups, such as the gardening and biology clubs. Nonon Jakuzure also runs the school's Rakugo Club, 100 Poet's Club, and likely the marching band. Nonon's Three-Star Goku Uniform resembles that of drum major. Her baton is not just for show as Nonon is a conductor as well.
Though she often presents a cute and sweet facade, Nonon is actually highly manipulative, and possesses an extremely caustic wit. She often teases and mocks her fellow Elites, and seems to regard her subordinates as tools to be used rather than people.
While in combat, Nonon's personality changes substantially. She drops her childish facade and reveals a more bloodthirsty and sadistic streak. When faced with an opponent that refuses to back down, she rapidly loses her cool, abandoning all reason in her attempts to destroy them.
Powers and Abilities
Three-star Goku Uniform:
- Symphony Regalia Grave (奏の装グラーブェ Kanade no Sō Gurāve)
- Like the other members of the Elite Four, Nonon's Goku Uniform is unique and exceptionally powerful. The Symphony Regalia Grave takes the form of an LRAD equipped with massive woofers that fire waves of reverberating bass and bladed musical notes.
- Symphony Regalia Presto (奏の装プレスト Kanade no Sō Puresuto)
- When activated fully, her Goku Uniform takes the form of an enormous aircraft, with Nonon suspended on the front like a figurehead. The Regalia is armed with numerous weapons, ranging from enormous recorder-shaped rockets, cymbal blades and powerful woofers that fire waves of concussive bass beats.
- Symphony Regalia Da Capo (奏の装ダ・カーポ Kanade no Sō Da Kāpo)
- When the tank/gunship is destroyed, Symphony Regalia possesses the ability to transform once more into this final form of a drum-major uniform as a form of musical encore. This form's power is entirely focused on firing out a massive wave of music out of a cannon from the uniform's tall hat, with the music being Beethoven's Symphony No. 5 "Fate". The music uses a rhythm that resonates with the targeted Life Fibers of her opponent, manipulating them and inflicting damage at the same time, making it effectively impossible to move when blasted by the music.
- Symphony Regalia Mk.II (奏の装・改 Kanade no Sō Aratame)
- A revamped version of Jakuzure's old uniform that looks like a flight suit. The hat resembles a skull and the wings of the suit itself look like smaller versions of her old uniform. Nonon's legs start to look like ocarinas and the suit also features extra thrusters above and below the suit. The thrusters above look like church organ pipes, and the ones below look like recorders. The aformentioned recorders seem to have the ability to turn into rockets and Jakuzures can fire a large amount at will. It still features her old uniform's ability to fire concussive bass beats with its woofers whether they be pure white streams of musical notes or heart shaped blasts of sound.
- A small blade forged from the remains of Bakuzan. It has the properties of Bakuzan, therefore it posseses a small fraction of the sword's power. Nonon showed considerable skill with the blade while saving Matarō and his group of survivors from COVERS.
- Out of the Elite Four, she has known Satsuki the longest since at least kindergarden. Nonon states she understands Satsuki's way of thinking, and is very loyal and admires her greatly. However, it can be noted that although Nonon seems to believe she is the closest to Satsuki of the others, Satsuki seems to regard her as equally as the other Four Elites. In the Battlefield Trip in Ōsaka, Nonon allows Satsuki to ride her to chase after a flying Ryūko, with Satsuki noting that 'this way, Nonon's eye level cannot be higher than mine' and Nonon having no problems with that.
- Her relationships with the other Elites is somewhat more adversarial. She often teases her fellow elites, referring to them by nicknames instead of their actual names.
- “Oh, dear. Froggy, Monkey and Doggy. You three are a disgrace.”—Jakuzure mocking her fellow Elites
- “The sky is my world... the kid gloves are off, YOU STINKING BITCH!!!”—Jakuzure finally snapping when Ryūko achieves the ability to fly
- “Bite me. The next time you butt in, I'm gonna switch out the lenses of your glasses with non-prescription ones.”—A grumpy Nonon replying to Inumuta
|Allies||Ryūko Matoi • Senketsu • Mako Mankanshoku • Mankanshoku Family|
|Nudist Beach||Sōichirō Kiryūin • Aikurō Mikisugi • Tsumugu Kinagase|
|Student Council||Satsuki Kiryūin • Junketsu • Ira Gamagōri • Uzu Sanageyama • Nonon Jakuzure • Hōka Inumuta • Shirō Iori|
|Club Presidents||Shiro Iori • Takaharu Fukuroda • Omiko Hakodate • Aizenbō Fuguhara • Maimu Okurahama • Masuyo Watari • Jack Naitō • Tatamu Otte • Kagesaburō Kagerō • Kusanosuke Yaguruma • Kusatao Uwabami • Tōki Brothers • Ryōsuke Todoroki|
|Revocs Corp.||Ragyō Kiryūin • Nui Harime • Rei Hōōmaru|