Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Honnō City is divided into four levels of residential buildings that are delegated to each student and their families based on the student's Goku Uniform ranking at Honnōji Academy. The higher the Star ranking, the more prestigious the standard of living, with No-Stars being relegated to the slums.
Honnō City is ruled over by the dictatorship of the Student Council President, Satsuki Kiryūin, whose power is in actuality due to influence of her mother Ragyō Kiryūin who serves as the academy's director.
In the episode 24 end credits, Honnō City (along with Honnōji Academy) is later seen in the bottom of Tokyo Bay.
Board of Directors Chair:
Student Council President:
Three-Star (三つ星 Mittsuboshi ) Students:
- Ira Gamagōri - Elite Four Member - Disciplinary Committee Chair
- Uzu Sanageyama - Elite Four Member - Athletic Committee Chair
- Nonon Jakuzure - Elite Four Member - Non-Athletic Committee Chair
- Hōka Inumuta - Elite Four Member - Information and Strategy Committee Chair
- Shirō Iori - Sewing Club President
Two-Star (二つ星 Futatsuboshi ) Students:
- Takaharu Fukuroda - Boxing Club Captain
- Omiko Hakodate - Girls' Tennis Club Captain
- Kusanosuke Yaguruma - Gardening Club Terrace General Manager
- Kusatao Uwabami - Gardening Club Backyard Garden General Manager
- Aizenbō Fuguhara - Ping Pong Club President
- Jack Naitō - Knife Throwing Club President
- Kagesaburo Kagero - Nanjing Lily Club President
- Maimu Okurahama - Folk Dance Club President
- Masuyo Watari - Tightrope Walking Club President
- Ryosuke Todoroki - Automotive Airsoft Club President
- Tōki Brothers - Pottery, Arts and Crafts Club Presidents
- Tatamu Otte - Origami Club President
- Mako Mankanshoku - Fight Club President (As of Episode 22)
One-Star (一つ星 Hitotsuboshi ) Students:
- All are nameless subordinates.
- Mako Mankanshoku was a One-Star student during a portion of Episode 7.
No-Star (無星 Muboshi ) Students:
- Ryūko Matoi - Transfer Student (wears Kamui Senketsu)
- Maiko Ōgure - Head of the Disciplinary Committee's Trap Department (expelled by Ira Gamagōri, later seen in Episode 23)
- Suzuki - Second year student. (Killed by the student council)
- No-Late Day
- Honnōji Academy First Naturals Election
- Tri-City Schools Raid Trip
- The Great Culture and Sport Festival
Final Defense Apparatus
The Honnōji Academy Final Defense Apparatus (裁繍紡衛機関 Saishū Bōei Kikan ), also known as Honnōji Academy's Defcon System, is the final defense against Life Fibers. It was intended for use against the Original Life Fiber but was not used due to Ragyō having hijacked the entire school. The main Academy building serves as the body/head of the machine, and it moves via multiple attached segmented arms tipped with giant hands, which are normally the wall surrounding the academy.
The Defense System attacks by swatting at enemies with its huge arms and hands or grabbing nearby massive objects for use as improvised weapons. Its force are powerful enough to create massive crevices in the ground. It also boasts an impressive array of guns, which seem to attack any target that comes close to the Defense System. The System is apparently powered primarily via Life Fibers and requires at least one human with sufficient potential to serve as its power generator.
In episode 25, the System was hijacked by Rei Hōōmaru, who used Satsuki and Mako to power it and tried to seek revenge for Ragyō and Nui's death. However, the giant machine was destroyed by Ryūko and her Scissor Blades in its "Final Graduation Mode."